Skip to main content

Painful Music



She plays her skin like a violin,
armed with a shiny metal bow. 
She moves back and forth, 
tone deaf as death. 
The music has no beauty to show. 
Passion is bled with no words said,
for this song is just instrumental. 
And when the girl falls down without a sound,
she can't make it to the recital. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grey

Why must people always have to be either good or bad? What if I was a good girl with bad tendencies or a bad girl who did good things? Must things always be placed in little boxes? What about those who do not fit into any box? What happens to them?

Surviving Without You

I'll sob and cry my heart out, drowning my sorrows in a gallon of ice-cream. But then I'll stand back up, wipe the tears from my face, put a bandaid over my heart, and move on with my life. You won't be the death of me, because you're not that special. I'll be okay without you.

Everything I Want

You are my everything. Don't say that I'm just one of your many others. Not when I have ripped my heart out of my chest and put it in your hands after hiding it behind miles of concrete walls for so long. Don't tell me I'm replaceable when you're the only person I want, when you're all I see. Please please don't tell me that I love you more than you love me. I can't handle that again... You are my everything Please say I'm your everything, too...