Skip to main content

The Reason Behind Tattoos


Tattoos, like scars, forever etched into our skin.
Scars to tell our history. Tattoos to remind of the beauty that can come from the darkness. Through our tattoos, our colors shine brightly through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grey

Why must people always have to be either good or bad? What if I was a good girl with bad tendencies or a bad girl who did good things? Must things always be placed in little boxes? What about those who do not fit into any box? What happens to them?

Dreams I Look Forward To

You were a dream  I could not forget. A dream that lingered in the back of my mind all day until I shut my eyes to sleep and re-lived the same dream once again- night after night. You are a dream that I don't want  to wake up from.

Last Summer

Do you remember last summer when we explored parts of the city  we grew up in but never saw? When we had picnics in the park looking for faeries under the mushrooms and danced in the suns rays, oblivious to the people watching? When we went swimming in the sweltering heat? The cold refreshing water and the smell on sunscreen. The snowcone battle that you won by pushing me into the pool. When we kissed goodbye on the roof of the tallest building in our city before leaving our separate way? Do you remember the tears and our embrace neither of us wanted to end? Do you remember  the salty lips and desperate eyes? Do you remember  how you promised to love me forever? Forever is over and done- ripped apart by your tongue. Makes me wonder how this summer will be. It'll be hard to compare to the adventures and love  of the one before.