Crazy, covered in ink, and bursting of stories to be told.
This is my life, the good, the bad, and the crazy.
Search This Blog
My Goodbye to My Love
And even though I miss you so much it physically hurts,
I'm going to let you go.
I'll open the fucking door for you to walk out of my life,
because it seems like I'm spending all of my energy
on trying to keep someone in my life
that doesn't seem to want to be in it.
Why must people always have to be either good or bad? What if I was a good girl with bad tendencies or a bad girl who did good things? Must things always be placed in little boxes? What about those who do not fit into any box? What happens to them?
I'll sob and cry my heart out, drowning my sorrows in a gallon of ice-cream. But then I'll stand back up, wipe the tears from my face, put a bandaid over my heart, and move on with my life. You won't be the death of me, because you're not that special. I'll be okay without you.
Comments
Post a Comment