Skip to main content

Shifting Priotities



As much as it hurt
to lose our relationship,
nothing hurt worse than
losing you as my best friend.
But in the end, i guess
you felt our relationship
was more important
than our friendship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grey

Why must people always have to be either good or bad? What if I was a good girl with bad tendencies or a bad girl who did good things? Must things always be placed in little boxes? What about those who do not fit into any box? What happens to them?

My Late Confession

Maybe you light up my day.  Maybe you make me smile through the darkness in my head.  Maybe you make my stone cold heart beat again.  Maybe you woke up the butterflies in my stomach and make them dance every time you touch me.  Maybe I like you a hell of a lot more than I've let on but maybe I'm afraid to be close.  Maybe it's because I'm afraid to lose you. 

Feelings

Feelings are evil...Can I have mine surgically removed?