Skip to main content

The Pain I Caused


Hun, I know your heart is bleeding right now and you don't know what to do anymore, but you can't
give this up. This is all my fault, trust me I know, and it kills me to know how much I hurt you.

I know it hurts, but you can't give up on us. We're far too close, far too infatuated with one
another to leave each other again. To be separated once again, would kill us both.

A few smudges on your name is what spurred me to call. Every other name was written in perfection, but only yours was unreadable.

Maybe it was fate pushing me back to you. Fate saying we needed each other.

Don't give up, sweetheart. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I'll Be There"

Everyone always says "If you ever need me, I'll be there." But when I do need someone, when I crying my eyes out in the corner thinking of bringing the blade out once again, when I can't find the motivation to get out of bed, when nothing feels right and all I want to do is cry and have someone tell me it's okay, nobody's there. Never. So how am I supposed to believe you when you say "Trust me, I'll be there no matter what. All you have to do is call.", but when I do call, you're busy or ignore the ringing? How am I supposed to tell you when something is wrong when you never listen for the goddamn ringing?

The Silence of Two Heartbroken Lovers

The pain of silence between two former lovers who still love each other is heartbreaking. The physical ache they feel, wishing they could reach out to the other, but it's as if they are on either side of a deep ravine with a mile long gap between them,but with a shaky wooden bridge across. They are both afraid to cross, in fear of hurting themselves or the other. So they sit there staring sadly at their love. Occasionally, one of them will venture off to try to move on, but they always end up back at the bridge. The two former lovers know they need each other, but they don't want any more heartbreak. What they don't realize is the heartbreak they are causing the other person. They're hearts are so broken and damaged, even without this unnecessary heartbreak. They need each other to pull themselves up, to pull each other up. The silence is long and painful and stretches out beyond the bridge. Others, completely unrelated to the problem, can feel the pain and longing ju...

Everything I Want

You are my everything. Don't say that I'm just one of your many others. Not when I have ripped my heart out of my chest and put it in your hands after hiding it behind miles of concrete walls for so long. Don't tell me I'm replaceable when you're the only person I want, when you're all I see. Please please don't tell me that I love you more than you love me. I can't handle that again... You are my everything Please say I'm your everything, too...