Skip to main content

For You


I want to be sane for you
not a whack-job 
with a million things wrong 
with her mind.
I want to be skinny for you,
instead of being a whale.
I want to be beautiful for you,
so you won't want anybody else.
I want to be perfect for you,
because you deserve the best.
I want you to be proud of me
for getting better
and staying strong
even if it's not the way you want.
I want you to love me
as much as I hate myself,
which is a lot right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grey

Why must people always have to be either good or bad? What if I was a good girl with bad tendencies or a bad girl who did good things? Must things always be placed in little boxes? What about those who do not fit into any box? What happens to them?

Slutty Grief

No matter how many guys i flirt with, talk to, or kiss you are always there in the back of my mind. I keep seeing your chocolate eyes, instead of the hazel ones I'm flirting with. I see your lips, rather than the ones I'm kissing. I see you no matter who I'm with. It's always you no matter who I convince myself I like- I love you. You're in my head, and I can't do anything about it. You're under my skin no matter how many times I deny it.

Living Art

I'm a fucking masterpiece with my chipped nail polish, pudgy tummy, touching thighs, unbrushed hair, smudged eyeliner, and faded lipstick. I may look a wreck, but that's just me. And I am a piece of art.