Skip to main content

Nowhere Close



I know I'm not perfect.
I'm too short, my hair is always messy and my clothes never look right. I'm almost never on time, I hate listening to direction, and I hate being wrong. I will argue with everything you say, even when I know I'm wrong. I have way to much pride for a girl who fucks up daily. I push everybody away so I can stay safe behind the wall in my mind. I swear like a sailor, I never know when to stop talking, and if you catch me in the morning it's always best to run the other way. I'll never tell you what's wrong and I'll always fake a smile for your benefit even if that drives you nuts.
I'm flawed and broken and nowhere close to the perfection you deserve, but I would do my best to be the best you've had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grey

Why must people always have to be either good or bad? What if I was a good girl with bad tendencies or a bad girl who did good things? Must things always be placed in little boxes? What about those who do not fit into any box? What happens to them?

Turmoil of Lack of You

Do you remember that day the sun didn't shine, the birds didn't sing, And poison rained  from the sky? That was the day  you wouldn't talk to me. 

Slutty Grief

No matter how many guys i flirt with, talk to, or kiss you are always there in the back of my mind. I keep seeing your chocolate eyes, instead of the hazel ones I'm flirting with. I see your lips, rather than the ones I'm kissing. I see you no matter who I'm with. It's always you no matter who I convince myself I like- I love you. You're in my head, and I can't do anything about it. You're under my skin no matter how many times I deny it.