Skip to main content

Penny For Your Thoughts



And as you stare off into nothingness, a tear falls from one of  your eyes. What I would give to know what troubles you so. Keeping it all bottled up so much cannot be very good for you, trust me I know how it ends. You're going to go insane living like this. Penny for your thoughts? They'll be safe with me, I promise. Maybe it should be a dollar, seeing how important they seem to be. Help is what you seem to need so please penny for your thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grey

Why must people always have to be either good or bad? What if I was a good girl with bad tendencies or a bad girl who did good things? Must things always be placed in little boxes? What about those who do not fit into any box? What happens to them?

Slutty Grief

No matter how many guys i flirt with, talk to, or kiss you are always there in the back of my mind. I keep seeing your chocolate eyes, instead of the hazel ones I'm flirting with. I see your lips, rather than the ones I'm kissing. I see you no matter who I'm with. It's always you no matter who I convince myself I like- I love you. You're in my head, and I can't do anything about it. You're under my skin no matter how many times I deny it.

Living Art

I'm a fucking masterpiece with my chipped nail polish, pudgy tummy, touching thighs, unbrushed hair, smudged eyeliner, and faded lipstick. I may look a wreck, but that's just me. And I am a piece of art.