Skip to main content

The Memories



Do you remember the way we used to dance around like fools  outside the stores as if nobody was watching? Do you recall crashing on your couch after watching all those scary movies that scared you rather than me? What about the time we sung terribly off key with the windows rolled down in the car driving around town without a clue as to where we were going? Do you remember all the times I called you at 3 am in tears because you always knew how to make me smile again? Do you remember all the times you called me beautiful and told me how you wouldn't ever leave me? Do you recall the times you told me you loved me and promised forever and always?
Does any of that mean anything to you anymore? Or are they all just useless memories to you by now?
I'm not going to say I miss you, because I don't, but I do miss the memories and all of the amazingly wonderful times we had together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grey

Why must people always have to be either good or bad? What if I was a good girl with bad tendencies or a bad girl who did good things? Must things always be placed in little boxes? What about those who do not fit into any box? What happens to them?

Surviving Without You

I'll sob and cry my heart out, drowning my sorrows in a gallon of ice-cream. But then I'll stand back up, wipe the tears from my face, put a bandaid over my heart, and move on with my life. You won't be the death of me, because you're not that special. I'll be okay without you.

Slutty Grief

No matter how many guys i flirt with, talk to, or kiss you are always there in the back of my mind. I keep seeing your chocolate eyes, instead of the hazel ones I'm flirting with. I see your lips, rather than the ones I'm kissing. I see you no matter who I'm with. It's always you no matter who I convince myself I like- I love you. You're in my head, and I can't do anything about it. You're under my skin no matter how many times I deny it.