Skip to main content

Sleepy Tears





Please, don't let me go to sleep crying tonight. Not again.

Comments

  1. No one ever said you were alone. They never asked you to cry yourself to sleep. Thats why people like us are here for you.

    rhiannoon,
    megan,
    ash,
    cameron,
    robot,
    and squirrely

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Grey

Why must people always have to be either good or bad? What if I was a good girl with bad tendencies or a bad girl who did good things? Must things always be placed in little boxes? What about those who do not fit into any box? What happens to them?

Turmoil of Lack of You

Do you remember that day the sun didn't shine, the birds didn't sing, And poison rained  from the sky? That was the day  you wouldn't talk to me. 

Surviving Without You

I'll sob and cry my heart out, drowning my sorrows in a gallon of ice-cream. But then I'll stand back up, wipe the tears from my face, put a bandaid over my heart, and move on with my life. You won't be the death of me, because you're not that special. I'll be okay without you.